|Special Rates||Standard Rates|
|Bed & breakfast||Bed & breakfast|
||€ 100,00||€ 140,00|
||€ 130,00||€ 170,00|
||€ 160,00||€ 200,00|
||€ 190,00||€ 230,00|
Special Rates are valid from January 7th to March 27th, July, August and from December 9th to 25th 2013
Rates are per day, per room and include buffet breakfast.
Visitor's city tax. The authorities of the Napoli town have decided that, from July 1st 2012, a visitor's city tax will be charged to the hotel guests. For the 4-star hotels, as Albergo Palazzo Decumani, the tax will be Euros 3.00 per person and per night. This fee is not included in the room rate. It will be applied for the first 10 nights of stay. Guests under the age of 18 are exempted.
Double room single use: Euro 20,00
(during the Special Rates: Euro 10,00)
Extra bed (except in the Classic rooms): Euro 20,00
Period New Year's Eve and Easter minimum stay 3 nights.
- For cancellations made at least 2 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival, no penalty will be applied.
- Cancellations made less than 2 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival will incur a 1 night penalty fee.
- In the case of failure to cancel or 'no show', the entire cost of the booking will be charged.
- Entire stay in case of early departure.
Cancellation fees for the New Year and Easter periods
New Year (from December 27th to January 01st) - Easter periods (from March 30th to April 01st)
- Cancellation notice up to 8 days before arrival date: no charge
- Cancellation less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% of the stay will be charged as penalty
- In case of no-show or shortening of the stay after the check-in: 100% of the stay will be charged as penalty